Thursday, January 21, 2010

My first blog

Hello Everyone, this is my first blog. I'll start by explaining what this blog is about. It is about my life as a single blind mom who has 3 boys. Why is that something to write about? Well, the three boys of which I speak all have some kind of disability. So, as a single mom who has a disability and has children with their disabilities I wanted a forum where people can read what it is like to live life with a disability.
There are many disabilities in the world and is the only group where anyone can join it at any timeand is the largest growing group in the world. It is also largely misunderstood.
My goal is to share with the world, the ups and downs of real life of a family who has disabilities. I would invite people to share their experiences as well, both positive and not so positive. However, I will not divulge the identity of my children for their privacy is important to me. I look forward to this and to see where it may lead! Feel free to comment! Keep it clean though please!
Sincerely,
brownierose

No comments:

Post a Comment