Thursday, February 4, 2010

The Lords tender mercies!

Wow, am I blessed! After the fry throwing incident, I recieved a phone call from someone in my church asking if their was anything they could do to help. I explained some of the difficulties of getting up and down to get something to eat or even taking the dog out lol. They offered to bring in meals for me for lunch today and tomorrow and dinner for the family for today, friday, and saturday. WOOHOO. That is so wonderful. I know one day I will do something for someone else, that is the way it works.
The Lord is mindful of every single thing in our lives. He even knows what we refuse to admit at times. I am totally reliant on His capable arm. Today, my back is doing better, it still hurts if I try to do much, like say take a shower, (that was a painful experience haha) but I did it! The Lord gave me just enough sticktuitivness that I needed to clean myself and get dressed, just as I finished getting dressed, my back seized up on me, luckily I was very close to a chair. Wonderful isn't it?
My children are behaving rather well today, another tender mercy!
The Lord often works through other people so it is important to help and assist one another. Self reliance is good too, but don't forget to let others give you a hand form time to time, they get blessings and you get the assistance you needed, but were too proud to accept! Remember the Lord's words "Faith, Hope, and Chairty" :) And remember, next time there is fries and burgers in the forecast wear rain gear! lol

3 comments:

  1. I'm so glad for you! What a wonderful, peaceful gift!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent post! I love tender mercies and sometimes the Lord gives me more than I deserve. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Lord has infinite mercy and perfect Justice! I feel that many of us don’t realize His perfect love for each and every one of us. He knows us through and through, I am learning every day more about the power of the Atonement.  And Carolyn, you deserve every blessing that you receive! You are a beautiful, kind, loving daughter of God! And I love ya!

    ReplyDelete